I’m a software developer with over a decade of experience with C, Python, Ruby, and web development.
Since January 2016, I’ve been working for Ruby Together helping maintain RubyGems, Bundler, and related projects.
Projects and Contributions
Noteworthy projects I work on or contribute to:
- Emanate — a Python tool for managing symlinks, akin to Effuse or Stow.
- Bork — a Python build system for PEP 517-compatible projects, with the ability to push releases to PyPI (and, soon, to GitHub).
- Boreutils — a collection of POSIX-compliant utilities (with some common-but-not-standardized additions) written in C.
- Parts Horse — a website documenting electrical components in a concise and consistent manner.
- AwooOS — an experimental operating system.
You can view more of projects and contributions on GitHub and GitLab.
- Programming Languages
- Markup Languages