I’m currently available for part-time/contract work.
Particularly interested in Python, Docker, CI/CD/CR, and build systems.
I’m a software developer who has over a decade of experience with C, x86 assembly, Ruby, and web development.
I currently work part-time for Ruby Together, helping maintain RubyGems and related projects.
Projects and Contributions
Noteworthy projects I work on or contribute to:
- Emanate — a tool for managing symlinks, akin to Effuse or Stow.
- Bork — a Python build system for PEP 517-compatible projects, with the ability to push releases to PyPI (and, soon, to GitHub).
- Parts Horse — a website documenting electrical components in a concise and consistent manner.
- cci — wraps the LLVM toolchain to allow you to run C programs as though they were scripts.
- awoof — a font.
- AwooOS — an experimental operating system.
You can view more of projects and contributions on GitHub and GitLab.
- Programming Languages
- x86 Assembly
- Markup Languages