I’m a software developer who has over a decade of experience with C (largely in the realm of operating system development), Ruby, and web development.
- Software Developer — Ruby Together (January 2016—Present)
- Delivery Consultant — Zinc Technology, Inc. (Feb 2015—Jul 2015)
- Associate Software Developer — UPMC Technology Development Center (May 2013—Jan 2014)
Worked on MyUPMC (Rails, AngularJS, SASS)
Projects and Contributions
- Tuna — A custom computer architecture I am designing.
- heresy — An alternative to (some of) the Ruby standard library.
- ruby-tce — An implementation of Tail Call Elimination for Ruby 1.9+.
- Browsebug — Browser glitch engine.
- Sicuro — Sandbox for the Ruby programming language.
- loled — An ed clone in Ruby.
You can view more of my open source work on GitHub and GitLab.
- Networking Infrastructure
- and others
- Programming Languages
- x86 Assembly
- Frameworks and Libraries
- Test Frameworks
- Version Control