I'm currently available for contract work.
Particularly interested in Python, Docker, and Ansible.
I'm a software developer who has over a decade of experience with C, x86 assembly, Ruby, and web development.
I currently work part-time for Ruby Together, helping maintain RubyGems and related projects.
Projects and Contributions
Noteworthy projects I work on or contribute to:
- RubyGems — I help maintain RubyGems.
- rgdev — a Docker-based tool to help ease RubyGems development.
- HowIs — quantify your maintenance practices for a software project.
- Emanate — a tool for managing symlinks, akin to Effuse or Stow.
— lets you use
python setup.py releaseinstead of
twine upload dist/*.
- cci — wraps the LLVM toolchain to allow you to run C programs as thouhh they were scripts.
- awoof — a font.
- AwooOS — an experimental operating system.
- Ruining The Magic — an in-progress series of books explaining how computers work.
You can view more of projects and contributions on GitHub and GitLab.
- Programming Languages
- x86 Assembly
- Markup Languages